【格式類型】:MKV
【大小時間】:474MB
【畫質數據】:清晰
【有碼無碼】:無碼
【bt特徵碼】:d391716a19a2923259a2037e5551550be98bffe5
【內容描述】:↙↓↓↘
引用:
FTV Girls - Shyla & Elizabeth - Hardcore Love
Shyla: Excited is the word I'd put for my feelings when I saw Elisabeth coming out of the security checkpoint.  I've seen her pictures but was dying to see her in person.  Out of all the girls on this website she's the one that turns me on the most, and she seems like such a sweet girl.  I want to de-virginize her to the world of woman to woman lovemaking.  The videographer had to tape this part, where we first meet.  I guess its a sweet thing for our 'memories'.  She brought with her a lot of girly dresses and lingerie, while I brought mostly dominatrix type undergarments.  I know what the photographer is going to prefer.
Elisabeth: I've been up since 5am (getting ready for the airport, travel and to get on time to Phoenix so I was kind of sleepy but when I saw her in person, she woke me all up!  Look at that body of hers, its like perfect.  I've never done a girl before, but a body like that is irresistible.  She looks even hotter in person.  Looks like she doesn't wear any panties too.  After we got to talk a bit on the way to the house, I learned a lot about her personality.  She is a really wild girl, and I'll trust her to do to me what she wants.

附件

D39171.torrent (38.34 KB)BT资源

2011-1-24 15:48, 下载次数: 6353

本帖最近评分记录
  • zizi103 金币 +30 一天内转3贴分享,加分鼓励. 2011-1-24 16:03

好清新的片子 收藏先 然后感谢楼主好贴

豹纹大奶女这么疯狂的享受做爱,真的让人看着就想操她

看着挺成熟的,真的是少女吗,会不会是少女啊?

thank you for share

同性MM片很好,两个MM的身材都不错,让我也想加入战团

那个红网实在是太诱惑了,赶快下下来看看。

脸蛋总体上显得很清纯,相对高挑的身材,长腿长脚长身