打印

[经典] 情色劇情片~比基尼怪女 Bikini Frankenstein [中文字幕]

情色劇情片~比基尼怪女 Bikini Frankenstein [中文字幕]

版主留言
虚空夜月(2011-12-21 22:48): 请保持一贴一种
【影片片名】:情色劇情片~比基尼怪女 [中文字幕]
【國外譯名】:Bikini Frankenstein / レディ.フランケン (2010)
【平均評價】:★★★★☆→ 4.1顆星
【影片大小】:923 MB
【影片時間】:01:21:05
【影片格式】:AVI   【DVD→轉製AVI】
【影片尺度】:三級 (18禁)
【視頻尺寸】:800X448
【影片演員】:Jayden Cole、Brandin Rackley、Frankie Cullen、Christine Nguyen、Billy Chappell、Ted Newsom、Ron Ford、Alexis Texas. etc.
【檔案數目】:1個AVI+14個圖片群 (種子內有圖)
【語種發音】:英語發音. 簡體中文字幕.
【影片內容】:時裝. 成人. 劇情. 情色. 喜劇. 科幻...... 等.
【影片片商】:NICHOLAS MEDINA. FILM.
【畫質資料】:NTSC16:9 / Video Quality:2400 Kbps.
【內容附註】:※片內不加入自己ID, 亦不植入竊佔為己有的炫耀水印字語.
【回覆附註】:※不喜此類型者請自律, 請勿回覆損人不利己的無聊言詞!!
【驗證碼】:44a8edaad98d7750a2ec9466b95273a07411002e
【種子製作日】:2011-12-21
【種子期限】:完30種後5天內不定期補種 (3週後刪檔)

【影片資料】:

這是一個孤獨男子的話,對於普通的玩具已經厭煩了,怎麼玩都無聊了,想要追尋更加開心的東西,像科學家一樣獨佔專制,想要有一個放在架子裏的女人,活生生睜開眼睛在呼吸,性感女人很興奮,有人說味道不好,有人說想扮演神,我的玩具是最棒的,不要碰,這是我的東西,還需一腳就完成,能幫忙吧,給個手.......

弗蘭肯斯坦教授任教於州立大學,在課堂教學,和校長女兒在教室公然淫樂作愛,被格萊布撞見,報告校長,弗蘭肯斯坦教授就被開除,他揚言一定會再回返。五年後,弗蘭肯斯坦教授做怪趣的實驗,這是一生最大願望,他從管理室,偷來一具叫伊布的屍體,取出腦部,植入其他屍體進行改造,然後利用強烈閃電。結合優秀的生物美容新技術,及複雜醫學神秘過程,果然他成功地創造了一個實驗,讓絕世貌美性感女郎伊布起死回生, 但她變得更為淫蕩,喜歡愛撫性交,滿腦只有服從及淫慾。

教授與助手格麗特和伊布決定返回美國,以向學術界發表其優秀的醫學發明成就。改造成功的美女,她的脈膊呼吸都是弱原子提供能量,作愛跟野獸一樣強烈,開始性愛就停不下來。頸部項鍊,是主宰全身生理慾求的關鍵。改造的美女伊布,夫人般的服從給予慾求的眾男人,能滿足他們性需求,在歡愉快感結果,來證實她活著肉體的真實性。校長與博士原先不相信教授這項死屍復活創舉,經他提出伊布的死亡證明書,才驚訝接受這事實。原來,剛才和他們快樂淫遙作愛的,竟然是改造過的「活死屍」.........(中文簡介由FISH321撰寫)

大学で科学を教えるフランケンシュタイン教授は、女生徒と教室での浓密な秘密の授业を目击され、大学から解雇される。そして5年后、トランシルヴァニアに据点を移した教授は、かねてからの实验を成功させる。それは、死体を苏らせ意のままに操れる“理想の人间”を创造すること。实验の结果、绝世の美しさでありながら兽のような贪欲さ、极上のテクニックを并せ持ち、さらに教授の要求には淑女のように从顺な理想のセックス.クリーチャーが诞生した。そして彼女は“イヴ”と名付けられ、助手のイングリッドは早速イヴとの行为に腰碎けになる。そして教授は、自らを陷れた大学に实验の成果を报告するために、イヴと共にアメリカへ渡るが...。
史上最强のセックス.クリーチャー、降临。/フランケンシュタイン博士の神をもあざむく实验。绝世の美しさを持った死体に新たな生命を与え淑女のような从顺さ、时には兽のような贪欲さそして极上のテクニックを并せ持つ禁断の创造物。人间の欲望から生まれた彼女を待つ结末とは…。

Dr. Frankenstein has a horny dream. A noble wet dream. It involves bringing a really hot corpse back to life. He finds the tallest, hottest dead woman he can find and pumps her full of electricity. Thankfully the lust experiment is a success. Eve, (Jayden Cole), springs to life and proceeds to do what any grateful undead babe would do. She grabs Frankenstein's assistant, (Brandin Rackley), and has sex with her on the operating table. Now that Frankenstein has the resurrected babe he's always wanted, he needs to show off his particular genius. So naturally he takes Eve to a cocktail party where everybody gets laid and a good time is had by all.

So "Bikini Frankenstein". It was on cable and I was up. Who was I to neglect watching yet another Fred Olen Ray bikini movie? Although no one actually wears a bikini in this movie, Jayden does wear a fetching two-piece. But why does the word "bikini" thrill Ray so much? Does he have some sort of Pavlovian response to the word? He hears the word "bikini" and starts drooling? I suppose we could consider some sort of classical conditioning testing on these prolific softcore auteurs but it may lead us down alleys in the mind that we're not ready for yet.

Now I'll be honest. I was fading in and out on this one. I didn't really catch all the subtle nuances that encompass a Fred Olen Ray softcore flick. But I was wide awake during the sex scenes and "Bikini Frankenstein" has some memorable ones. Brandin Rackley has a good scene with Jayden Cole on the operating table. Brandin is a kisser and I love that about her. She starts making out with Jayden and eventually they get into some tribbing which causes sparks to fly. Later, Brandin and Jayden head to the shower for some cooling off after their life igniting tribbing. Jayden is such a tall woman that Brandin has to stand on her tip toes just to reach her mouth for some more kissing scenes.
    Now about Jayden Cole. Wow. She's amazing. She was an inspiration. Well, she inspired me to keep watching that's for sure. When the movie shifts to the cocktail party, there are the obligatory guy/girl scenes which really didn't thrill me too much. But the movie ends with an outstanding three way scene with Jayden, Brandin, and Christine Nguyen. This scene makes the movie worth watching. It also makes life worth living. Brandin and Christine pile up on Jayden and make her the center of their Sapphic attention. There is a lot of kissing and breast licking here which is what makes softcore movies the treasure they (sometimes) are.

So if you're up late one night and you need a tall woman in your life, give "Bikini Frankenstein" a look. Jayden Cole is a woman of action and gets a lot of it. Even if you can't stay awake to watch the whole thing, be sure to set your alarm clock so you can catch the last twenty minutes. Forget about a good night's sleep because there's a Jayden three-way scene that you have got to see.

【內容部份截圖】:↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

[ 本帖最后由 fengxuetiankong 于 2011-12-21 19:42 编辑 ]

附件

[检查重复] N7yIBczoRs.torrent (39.11 KB)BT资源

2011-12-21 19:37, 下载次数: 5902

[检查重复] N7yIBczoRs.torrent (39.11 KB)BT资源

2011-12-21 19:42, 下载次数: 1488

还带魔幻,这片子搞的可以.貌似片子的画质还很不错. 赞一个先

看起来剧情不错,好像还是科幻题材,我喜欢,谢谢楼主分享。

这个剧情片好科幻啊,下了看看再说,谢谢楼主

居然有这么好的剧情片,女优又漂亮,有时候真是无法理解外国人的思想.

科幻A片,还真没见过。老外把题材都想绝了,真佩服的五体投地。